VenueLytics, provider of a fully integrated customer experience & venue management platform, announced the availability of “ItzFun” consumer solution via Mobile App, Web & Desktop. ItzFun is a real-time personalized digital concierge service for consumers with premium mobile services like VIP bottle and table reservations, food and beverage orders, guest list, party packages, fast pass, events & ticketing, deals and even private event booking.
ItzFun Web & Mobile App currently has more than 75,000 venues and thousands of active users. Venues can claim their page and/or list their business for free and choose to offer premium services across multiple channels.
Consumers using ItzFun digital concierge services can:
- Discover venues by category: restaurants, casinos, bars, clubs, lounges, resorts, golf, stadiums, karaoke, wineries and bowling alleys
- Get real-time information about venues, like crowd population, gender ratio, bottle/table and private event booking availability.
- Use mobile order and pay at participating venues.
- “Skip the line” to avoid waiting at featured and supported venues
- Get updates about games, tournaments, and leagues at venues like casino and bowling
- Gain access to real-time deals and offers (e.g. $2 shots for ladies until 10pm)
- Get up-to-the-minute news on upcoming events including performing artists
- Track lost and found
- Arrange for valet parking, ride sharing, cab services, and locate my car feature
- Have real-time interaction with venues, promoters, hosts and artists
- See visuals on VIP bottle/table service floor maps and private halls before booking
- Crowd source your experience at the venue
- Invite and share with friends
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN: Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, New York, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Boston, Miami, Austin, Washington DC, Chicago, New Orleans, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Atlantic City, Palo Alto, Seattle, Portland, Houston, Atlanta, Dallas, Mountain View, Livermore, Sacramento, Oakland, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Redwood City, Oakland, Santa Cruz, Walnut Creek, Los Gatos, Berkeley, Long Beach and various parts of Bay Area, with more locations from Canada, South America, and Asia being added daily.