What we do: AI-Driven Customer Analytics & Contactless Engagement for Hospitality & Travel Vertical.
VenueLytics is a customer analytics, contactless engagement & ancillary revenue platform providing the capabilities to maintain unique long-term relationships with every customer. We empower continuous engagement with each customer (guests & travelers) throughout their journey, while increasing customer satisfaction & safety, and generating sustainable revenue. VenueLytics AI & machine-learning engine further analyzes the customer behavior and more accurately define & predict each customer’s needs and desires.
- 8-10+ years of sales experience in selling technology solutions to Hospitality Venues like hotels, resorts, casinos and vacation rentals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience identifying and maximizing relationships with key decision makers
- Demonstrated experience selling technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Experience in selling to mid-sized Hotel groups, casinos, hotel suppliers & property management companies
- Proven success in closing deal sizes of $500k or more and a consistent track record of hitting quarterly and yearly goals
- An Avid learner of Technology who can learn the basics quickly and apply them to business situations.
- As a Sales Director, you will primarily target new business opportunities and strategic deals
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding of their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.