Business Development Manager
VenueLytics is a customer analytics, contactless engagement & ancillary revenue platform providing the capabilities to maintain unique long-term relationships with every customer. We empower continuous engagement with each customer (guests & travelers) throughout their journey, while increasing customer satisfaction & safety, and generating sustainable revenue. VenueLytics AI & machine-learning engine further analyzes the customer behavior and more accurately define & predict each customers needs and desires.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling technology solution in hospitality & travel vertical
- Experience in selling to multi-property owners, vacation rentals, tour operators, attractions & ancillary revenues opportunities
- Strategic partnerships & industry contacts are important
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven success in closing deal sizes of $100k or more and a consistent track record of hitting quarterly and yearly goals
- Competitive team player who wants to be the MVP and help the entire team succeed.
- An Avid learner of Technology who can learn the basics quickly and apply them to business situations.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding of their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.